Mallory is a registered U.S. Patent Attorney, with a background in Chemistry, concentrating her practice in the area of Intellectual Property.
Mallory’s experience includes the protection and enforcement of trademarks, domestic and international trademark clearance and prosecution, and licensing. Mallory has assisted clients in international brand development and protection, including the management and prosecution of trademark portfolios. Additionally, Mallory’s practice further includes assisting clients in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, as well as negotiating various coexistence, nondisclosure, testing services, and sponsored research agreements.
Prior to working as an Attorney, Mallory worked for 9 years as a Research Technologist at the Cleveland Clinic, with a focus on project management.
Mallory is a member of the Akron Bar Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. – 2011
- John Carroll University
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Major: Chemistry
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute’s Community Outreach Committee, Member
- Cleveland Clinic Measures Consortium, Project Manager
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- IP Law Department at Bridgestone Americas, Inc.,