“What does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
- Micah 6:8
Timothy Bennett is an Ohio based U.S. Patent Attorney who received his Juris Doctorate from The University of Akron School of Law in 2002; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Akron in 1984.
Tim’s area of practice includes U.S. and foreign prosecution of patents, trademarks, and copyrights pertaining to all areas of intellectual property law; worked as associate with Emerson & Skeriotis; Partner with Brouse McDowell; helped found Emerson Thomson Bennett.
Tim is a Member of the State Bar of Ohio, the Akron Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association; Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1997
- Ohio, 2002
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. – 2002
- University of Akron
- Bachelor of Science – 1984
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Ohio, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
Emerson Thomson Bennett | IP Law Firm
1914 Akron-Peninsula Road
Akron, OH 44313
CONTACT US TODAY
"*" indicates required fields