Dr. Jarrett Wyatt is a registered U.S. Patent Attorney and registered pharmacist. His current practice includes litigating intellectual property issues and prosecution of U.S. and foreign patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
While in law school, Dr. Wyatt served on the editorial board of the Akron Law Review and Managing Editor of the Akron Intellectual Property Law Journal. Beyond law-school’s didactic component, he served as a legal extern for The Honorable Alice Batchelder of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and The Honorable James Gwin of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. In addition, he was a legal extern in Summa Health System’s Office of Technology Management.
While in pharmacy school, the American College of Clinical Pharmacology selected one of his research abstracts for its national Student & Trainee Award.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- King University
- University of Akron School of Law
- LL.M. (in Intellectual Property) with Academic Achievement
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Gatton College of Pharmacy, East Tennessee State University
- Pharm.D. magna cum laude
Emerson Thomson Bennett | IP Law Firm
1914 Akron-Peninsula Road
Akron, OH 44313
CONTACT US TODAY
"*" indicates required fields